You have the future of the planet at heart? Interest in smart and electrical mobility?
Effenco is a pioneer business in electrification and advanced connectivity of heavy-duty vocational vehicles. Our head office is located on the outskirts of the Lachine canal, in a historical building from the south-west industrialization era. The work atmosphere is typical of a technological start-up company, thus creative and casual. Created in 2006, this innovative business is in the high-growth phase and is looking to further expand its business unit on vehicle connectivity and data enhancements.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the process optimizations and to suggest new ideas. Furthermore, we offer a flexible work environment that enables you to progress in your career while achieving personal development.
The assembler will join the production team. In this role, the main responsibility will be to assemble our hybrid systems following our quality specifications. Specifically, he/she will have to:
- Mount the subassemblies using 2D process plans.
- Install cables and electrical harnesses.
- Inspect the quality of his/her own work.
- Modify and/or repair nonconforming parts.
- Put the hybrid system in its crate following the established procedures.
- Operate the test bench and identify potential issues.
- Participate in general maintenance of the work area.
- Actively participate in process refinement.
- Collaborate remotely with a variety of specialists (including electrical and mechanical engineers).
- Any other relevant tasks.
- Diploma of professional studies in cables and circuits assembly, or the equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role or the manufacturing industry.
- Being able to read mechanical and electrical plans (essential).
- Mastery of informatics tools.
- Knowing how to operate a forklift and/or a crane trolley (an asset).
- Have great manual dexterity.
- Possess safe work behaviors.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Highly organized, determined and detail-oriented.
- Being rigorous, a team player, autonomous and resourceful.
- A full-time permanent position with a flexible schedule.
- A company that offers real career opportunities.
- Inclusive and open-minded manager and direction.
- A company that appears on Global Cleantech 100.