You have the future of the planet at heart? Interest in smart and electrical mobility?
Effenco is a pioneer business in electrification and advanced connectivity of heavy-duty vocational vehicles. Our head office is located on the outskirts of the Lachine canal, in a historical building from the south-west industrialization era. The work atmosphere is typical of a technological start-up company, thus creative and casual. Created in 2006, this innovative business is in the high-growth phase and is looking to further expand its business unit on vehicle connectivity and data enhancements.
You will have the opportunity to represent Effenco in Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York and Europe. In addition, we offer a progressive work environment, allowing a great freedom of action and promoting personal development.
The Customer Service Representative will be part of the customer experience team and will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships, diagnosing, and resolving system issues, and supporting the team in the maintenance of systems in service with our customers and partners. Specifically, he/she will have to:
- Perform appropriate follow-ups with customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Use diagnostic tools (telemetry, database) to proactively identify failures.
- Document and communicate the problems encountered to the technical experts to resolve them.
- Plan service interventions with customers/fleet managers.
- Enforce and manage customer warranties.
- Plan and prepare the supply and shipment of parts to customers/partners.
- Build and maintain close relationships with various partners.
- Communicate effectively with project managers at the time of project execution to facilitate the transition to the service team.
- All other related tasks.
- College diploma in electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent.
- University degree (an asset).
- Experience in transportation, heavy vehicles, or industrial production (an asset).
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 suite, such as Teams, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Interest in diagnosing complex and connected systems.
- Ability to analyze vehicle data and error codes.
- Demonstrated oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
- Knowledge of communication protocols and programming languages (an asset).
- Knowledge of power electronics (an asset).
- Own a valid driver’s license.
- Good manual dexterity and enjoy working close to the product.
- Investigative spirit, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and in collaboration with customers.
- Negotiating skills and the ability to create and maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to take a step back, analyze a situation and exercise judgment.
- Ability to adapt, team player, autonomy, and resourcefulness.
- Willing to travel for work 50% of the time.
- A full-time permanent position with a flexible schedule.
- A company that offers real career opportunities.
- Inclusive and open-minded manager and direction.
- A company that appears on Global Cleantech 100.