Do you care about the future of the planet? Are you interested in electric and intelligent mobility?
Effenco is a pioneer in the electrification and advanced connectivity of heavy vehicles. The company’s head office is located on the banks of the Lachine Canal, in a historic building dating back to the industrialization of the southwest. The work atmosphere is typical of a technology start-up, creative and relaxed. Founded in 2006, this innovative company is now in a growth phase and is looking to expand its team in order to develop the North American and European markets.
This is an existing position, you will have the opportunity to participate in the daily management of the production of our systems and to improve the management of the production of the workshop. In addition, we offer a progressive work environment, allowing for career development and personal growth.
You will have the opportunity to actively participate in the development of a new product in a booming sector. Innovation, value creation and customer relationship are integral parts of our business model.
The Linux Embedded Systems Developer will join the Data Valorization team. As part of this position, he or she will have as main responsibility to participate in the development and production of our new IoT and data platform. More specifically, he/she will have to:
- Plan, design, develop, test, document, and improve connectivity module applications, mainly in C/C ++ on the Linux platform.
- Actively participate in grooming sessions, daily scrums, and agile sprint planning and review.
- Perform code reviews of other developers (merge requests).
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines for build, test, integration, and deployment.
- Create and maintain clear documentation.
- Implement Effenco’s new IoT platform to enable secure and reliable OTA updates.
- Ensure proper IT security of modules.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in embedded systems programming in C/C++ and/or Linux.
- Mastery of Linux (Yocto) and embedded systems development.
- Mastery of the git tool for source code management.
- Experience in the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Experience in the transportation or industrial field (an asset).
- Experience with data acquisition and data analysis systems (an asset).
- Demonstrated oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
- Knowledge of Controller Area Network (CAN) communication protocol (an asset).
- Team player, autonomous and resourceful.
- A full-time permanent position with a flexible schedule.
- A company that offers real career opportunities.
- Inclusive and open-minded manager and direction.
- A company that appears on Global Cleantech 100.
- Hot coffee, nitrogen cold coffee, sparkling water, and beer available in the Effenco kegerator.
- Lunch provided on Friday at noon.
To apply, click here : [email protected]