You have the future of the planet at heart? Interest in smart and electrical mobility?
Effenco is a pioneer business in electrification and advanced connectivity of heavy-duty vocational vehicles. Our head office is located on the outskirts of the Lachine canal, in a historical building from the south-west industrialization era. The work atmosphere is typical of a technological start-up company, thus creative and casual. Created in 2006, this innovative business is in the high-growth phase and is looking to further expand its business unit on vehicle connectivity and data enhancements.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the process optimizations and to suggest new ideas. Furthermore, we offer a flexible work environment that enables you to progress in your career while achieving personal development.
The Production Planner will join the production team. In this position, his/her main responsibilities will be to contribute to the design, improvement, development, and implementation of the operations planning systems within the company. More specifically, he/she will have to:
- Plan the production schedule based on the needs of the business.
- Analyze the production capacity (resources and material) with the members of the production team.
- Create work orders and complete them in Teams/Intranet/Sage x3.
- Ensure the accuracy of work orders and find solutions to correct any problems observed.
- Monitor the progress of the production with the production team.
- Collaborate with the supply team to ensure the proper maintenance of the inventory.
- Participate in the management of non-conforming materials with the quality team.
- Improve processes and establish follow-ups using performance indicators (KPI).
- Follow up on variances between forecasts and KPIs and implement action plans.
- Optimize the use of resources, such as materials, labor, equipment, and budgets, in order to achieve production objectives.
- Write reports and present KPI’s to management.
- All other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations and Logistics Management, or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in industrial production planning.
- Technical knowledge of industrial production planning and systems.
- Knowledge of process and quality control.
- Excellent command of advanced features of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Knowledge of ERP software, SAGE x3 (an asset).
- Bilingualism in French and English, (an asset).
- Ability to work in a continuous improvement context (Lean manufacturing).
- Problem-solving skills, autonomy, and resourcefulness.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and, thoroughness.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely, and team player.
- A full-time permanent position with a flexible schedule.
- A company that offers real career opportunities.
- Inclusive and open-minded manager and direction.
- A company that appears on Global Cleantech 100.
To apply, click here : [email protected]