Do you care about the future of the planet? Are you interested in electric and intelligent mobility?
Effenco is a pioneer in the electrification and advanced connectivity of heavy vehicles. The company’s head office is located on the banks of the Lachine Canal in a historic building dating back to the industrialization era in the Southwest. The work atmosphere is typical of a technology start-up, creative and relaxed. The growing company is looking to expand its connected vehicle and data, valuation team.
This is a new position, so you will have the opportunity to participate in process improvement and suggest new ideas. In addition, we offer a progressive work environment, allowing for career progression and promoting personal growth.
This project aims to deploy Effenco’s connectivity technology on partner fleets, to democratize the use of data for operators and managers while showcasing electrification products by providing actionable information on possible improvements in the energy efficiency of their fleet. The technology being demonstrated will allow managers to take concrete actions and reduce their fuel consumption and emissions related to the operation of their fleets by up to 10%.
The Project Engineer will be part of the data development team and will be responsible for ensuring the progress of ongoing projects, as well as acting as a reference for the main players (government bodies, universities, research centers, private partners, etc.). More specifically, he/she will have to:
- Collaborate with the product owner to bring forward the deliverables required by the funding agencies in the backlog.
- Attend end of sprint demonstrations by developers.
- Document project deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Monitor progress with project stakeholders.
- Prepare reports, in French and English, to the various partners, organizations, and grantors.
- Collecting grant information and ensuring our eligibility.
- Ensure communication and distribution of responsibilities among stakeholders (professionals, engineers, clients, external partners, boards of directors, etc.).
- Define and maintain an updated schedule of deliverables based on available resources.
- Plan and participate in the installation and configuration of connectivity modules.
- All other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, or any other relevant education.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of government grants (an asset).
- Demonstrated oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 Suite and collaborative tools.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Six Sigma and continuous improvement (asset).
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and comply.
- Sense of responsibility and self-starter.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and thoroughness.
- Enjoy being in the heat of the action and working close to the product.
- A team player, curious, and a leader.
- A full-time permanent position with a flexible schedule.
- A company that offers real career opportunities.
- Inclusive and open-minded manager and direction.
- A company that appears on Global Cleantech 100.
To apply, click here : [email protected]