Do you care about the future of the planet? Are you interested in electric and intelligent mobility?
Effenco is a pioneer in the electrification and advanced connectivity of heavy vehicles. The company’s head office is located on the banks of the Lachine Canal, in a historic building dating back to the industrialization of the southwest. The work atmosphere is typical of a technology start-up, creative and relaxed. Founded in 2006, this innovative company is now in a growth phase and is looking to expand its team to develop the North American and European markets.
This is an existing position, you will have the opportunity to participate in the daily management of the production of our systems and to improve the management of the production of the workshop. In addition, we offer a progressive work environment, allowing career development and promoting personal growth.
The warehouseman will be part of the production planning team. In this position, he/she will be responsible for maintaining the inventory. More specifically, he/she will have to:
- Maintain the inventory: check parts in and out.
- Ensure the availability of parts at the various workstations.
- Inspect and receive orders, then put them on display.
- Prepare shipments according to requests, as indicated in the schedule.
- Perform crating of parts and components to be shipped.
- Manage inventory locations in the warehouse.
- Track consumables and report low inventory.
- Record discrepancies and non-conformances detected during the receipt of orders.
- Actively participate in process improvement.
- Any other related tasks
- High school diploma.
- 3-5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry or a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 Suite computer tools.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical drawings (an asset).
- Have a good 3D vision;
- Ability to operate a forklift and an overhead crane (an asset).
- Experience with ERP software packages (an asset).
- Knowledge and application of safe work practices.
- Team player, autonomous, and resourceful.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and anticipate locations (available space) so that parts are properly stored.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A full-time permanent position with a flexible schedule.
- A company that offers real career opportunities.
- Inclusive and open-minded manager and direction.
- A company that appears on Global Cleantech 100.